Friday, September 23, 2011

Time 4 Learning, going to try it out.



I have Arninda trying out the website. She's been on for a few minutes and this is what she just asked me, "Mom, is this suppose to be fun? Because it's not, it's boring!" 

So far, not so good. I'll update again when she's used it longer. She using the 8th grade version. 


Update:
We tried out Time 4 Learning for both girls for a month. At first, Arminda wasn't crazy about it, but after she was on for a day or two, she really loved it. Lydia was also a fan. It was easy enough for both girls to use without asking me for help every few minutes. They both told me it was the most fun they had ever had learning. (not sure how I feel about that, since I do most of their teaching!)

We have actually decided to go ahead and sign up for the service for Arminda. Lydia will continue to use the free curriculum: The Head of the Class.

If anyone signs up, I'd love it if you use my referral

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.



No comments: