Wednesday, November 25, 2015


Wild Sweet Nibs, Organic Cacao Nibs Lightly Sweetened, Raw, Single-Origin, Gluten-Free, non-GMO Superfood (4 ounce) (Misc.) When I ordered these, I had no clue what they were. My very first taste, I was not real impressed. Then, I had some more and thought "Hmm, these are kind of good...." Let's just say, I had to move them away from myself before I finished the entire bag in one sitting! It's a small bag, so that wouldn't be hard to do. I don't like dark chocolate in general, but I really like these (after that first surprising taste). They are sweet enough to be yummy, but not so much that you feel like you've eaten something really unhealthy. Plus, it tastes like chocolate (and coconut). I can see buying these just to have around to hold off the chocolate cravings that hit. I received this at a discounted price. This is my honest and unbiased review. Trust me, I'd tell you if I didn't like it. I pledge no loyalty to the companies that give me a discount.

No comments: