Thursday, November 19, 2015


Valdler Women's Feather Fascinator Party Hat With For Dance Tea Party Wedding.This is an adorable little hat! I have a problem with many hats giving me a headache. However, this hat is very lightweight, so I had no problems with that. It is also an open weave design, so it will not over heat you like some hats. The hat itself looks absolutely darling! It is easy to put in your hair with the clip that is attached inside. It stayed on my 12 year old daughter all day while she was running around. We really love this hat and the way it looks! Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pma8c8f1be9c0c9690a568336cb3167c2c

No comments: