Thursday, November 19, 2015


Tweez'em Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers for Ingrown Hair, Eyebrow Hair, Facial Hairs - Great for Splinters and Glass Removal - Steel Pointy Ends Meet Perfectly -Tweezers You Buy Once and Love Forever! (Health and Beauty) I'm just not a fan of these. I happened to get a sliver the same day I received these. So, I thought this would be a great opportunity to try these out. I washed and sterilized these the best I could and gave it a go. I quickly realized that even though the splinter I was trying to get out was rather big, these just weren't going to work. The ends are just so tiny that there was not enough surface area on the tweezers to get a good grip on the splinter. After trying for a few minutes, I actually just ended grabbing the splinter with my fingernails and pulling it right out. I've tried them on ingrown hairs a few times and I've had the same results. They just don't work well for me. I received these at a discount. This is my honest and unbiased review.

No comments: