Thursday, November 12, 2015

Legend Organic Premium Organic Matcha


Legend Organic Premium Organic Matcha This is a ceremonial grade matcha, which means that it is better than a culinary grade for just drinking. I find that the ceremonial grade, including this one from Legend Organic is much less bitter than the culinary grade. There is also a quality difference. With this matcha, I actually feel like I have more energy and am more alert. I like to make this with milk, almond or cow. I put the matcha in the milk and then add a bit of sweetener. I prefer honey, because it is natural. This actually tastes quite good. I'm not a big fan of just straight matcha, but if that is your thing, make sure you buy a ceremonial grade, like this one. I received this at a discount. This is my honest and unbiased review. I do not agree to leave a good review for the products I receive free or at a discount like some reviewers do.

No comments: