Thursday, November 19, 2015


I had meant to post a picture of my daughter wearing this, but I was running around like crazy today and never got another pictrure! She was wearing this with a Hawaiian dress today, even though it is 30 degrees outside! Kids, you have to love them! http://amzn.to/1LphKZr This floral crown was so much prettier in person that it was in the pictures! We were very pleasantly surprised at this. The flowers are nicely made and look quite realistic. The wreath is nice and full but not overpowering. My daughter is the hat person in this family, so she claimed this as her own. She decided she wanted to change the ribbon in the back to match the outfit she was wearing, and she was able to do that very quickly and easily (with ribbon I had in my stash). The wreath was simply stunning on her. Edit: My daughter just got home from a restaurant where she wore this. I am told that everyone in the restaurant went crazy over this! It was quite a hit! Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmca44caf46f8436596c10216e80aa0937

No comments: