Sunday, November 1, 2015


Crossfit Jump Rope-Fast Speed,Adjustable Length-Best for Training Boxing, MMA ,RX,WOD's - Includes Free Sport Towel ,Ebook,handy bag,Extra Cable & Extra Screws -100% Lifetime Guarantee By Shvoongsport (Misc.) http://amzn.to/20m2WpJ This jump rope was ok. I like that it comes with an extra "rope". It also comes with a little towel and a bag to put everything in. It is really easy to adjust the length, and once adjusted, it stays that way. I've had others that slip around while you are jumping. There are a few things I wasn't crazy about however I found the handles to be too skinny and there is not grip to them, so they are not very comfortable to hold. When I was jumping, my rope kept twisting. I've only used it a few times, so perhaps this problem will sort itself out wit further use. I prefer a heavier jumprope, but this was lightweight, as advertised. . I received this at a discount. This is my honest and unbiased review.

No comments: