Friday, October 16, 2015

Thyme Oil


This is a REALLY strong oil. I must have gotten some on my hands from the cap when I opned the bottle to smell it, because even hours and many handwashing later the smell was VERY strong. I have not tried this in my diffuser, because the odor is quite overpowering. I think I may make a kitchen soap using this and my oregano oil. I may call it Pizza Soap. Thyme may help fight the MRSA virus. This is of course has not been proven, but it is something to think about. It is also said to be good against lice. I'd much rather try a natural product like this than those chemical bombs that many people put on their child's head. Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf6ad03efa71f3379a290325a14e3aead

1 comment:

Lee Veldkamp said...

Thanks for the review and advice on using it!