Thursday, October 29, 2015


http://amzn.to/1Hd0upK My daughter loves hats and she was very excited to receive this one. We were not disappointed. The hat is absolutely adorable! It came a little smooshed, but we were quickly able to just push it back into shape. The hat look really cute on my daughter. She has super thick wavy red hair, and this stayed in very nicely. There is a strap and two combs on the inside of the hat. These and a few bobbi pins held it in place nicely. The hat is a nice quality wool hat. There is a veil, that my daughter really loves. She pulls it down over her face to be "mysterious". Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmd78a8727326085a710e116f79dfb2625

No comments: