Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Vita Dryer Balls


I have made my own dryer balls in the past, they take quite a bit of yarn and time. So, I was happy when I had a chance to receive these in exchange for an honest review. And, being totally honest, I don't see how dryer balls cut down the time of drying or lessen static. I have not experienced either of these things with the dryer balls I made myself or with these. So, why did I rate them as "I like them"? Well, I make my own laundry soap and I do not use dryer sheets. So, my laundry just smells "meh". I love to add essential oils to the dryer balls. They hold the scent of the essential oils for weeks and transfer the smell to my clothes without getting any oily residue on the clothes. And, my clothes smell great without any harmful chemicals. So, if you are looking to make your laundry smell good, I recommend these, if you are trying to cut drying or reduce static, I'd skip them. pm26c8ff85dd7610bd3855d7a63cc94971 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011LOZU94?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments: