Friday, October 30, 2015


High Potency Vitamin D3 5000 IU in Organic non-GMO Olive Oil for Enhanced Absorption (240 Softgels), All-Natural, Made in USA, Active Form Vitamin D - Immune Support, Maintain Healthy Bones & Teeth - for Men and Women (Health and Beauty) I am very impressed with this Vitamin D3. It is a nice dosage first of all, and I like that it is in olive oil. I have read that the oil helps absorption. I found these easy to swallow. Vitamin D-3 is also called cholecalciferol,your body makes this naturally through your skin. D-3 helps with calcium absorption and is thought to possibly help with depression. I live in Michigan, so the days of darkness are hitting us here now, so I'm hoping this will help. I received this product at a discount. This is my honest and unbiased review.

No comments: