Monday, October 26, 2015

Gurin Water Flosser Review


This just isn't my cup of tea. I suppose there is a fair amount of pressure that comes out of this, but it would never take the place of actually flossing. After using this (and going over my teeth several times) I still had particles in my teeth that I removed using actual floss. I have a bridge, so I was hoping I could use this instead of the floss threaders, but that is not going to work. The actual tank looks big, until you start using it. Then, you realize you will need to fill it at least three times. This is also very loud, so I don't use it when everyone is asleep in the house. There are suppose to be several different settings, soft, normal and pulse. Well, for me they all pulsed, so I'm not sure what that setting was for. When I turned it on pulse it was a slightly different pulse, so I guess that was it. I do like that you can slide the tank off to fill, this makes it much easier than trying to fill it while it is attached to the main unit. Another thing that I think could have been better is where you plug the unit in. It is on the front of the unit, which I don't have a problem with, but the outlet is uncovered. It would have been nice to have a little rubber plug over this so it doesn't get water in it while you are using it. Because every time I use it, the outlet (inlet?) gets wet. I received this in exchange for an honest review. I have given this to my daughter to use. She has braces and really likes it. She uses this in addition to flossing.

No comments: