Friday, October 30, 2015

Fruzie Fruit Infuser Water Bottle


http://amzn.to/1kXGtz5
I really like this water bottle. You can put fruit in the middle if you want to. I usually do not want to. What I really like about this is how well the top seals the bottle. There is a silicone part in the middle that fits over the opening of the bottle. The cap goes over the entire top of the bottle, so if any liquid does leak out, it would be somewhat contained in the cap. Also, there is a small latch on the cap so that you can put it down so the top doesn't just pop open. Thee is a hook on the bottle too which you could clip to something. I haven't done that. There are grips on the side of the bottle making it very comfortable to hold. This is also a nice large bottle, so it holds a bunch of water. I drink a lot of water during the day so I liked this a lot. I received this at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments: