Friday, October 30, 2015

Digistick Selfie Stick


I'll admit it, I have a bit of a selfie stick addiction. I have....a few..... I really like this one because it is pretty long, 32inches, but when it is compacted it is about 7 inches and fits into my purse. Now, this selfie stick was working great the last time I tried it out, but then I went to do this review, and what do you know, my phone and my selfie stick are not talking to each other. I even tried making them hug it out like I do to my kids, but it was a no go. I have no clue what is going on. So, I am charging my selfie stick up a bit more and hoping that does the trick. This selfie stick works through blue tooth, so it does need to be charged up. However, if you just can't get the selfie stick button to work, you can usually set your camera settings to take a picture by yelling "cheese" or some such thing. Which, is what I did when I took this lovely selfie of my dogwood tree.
I received this at a discounted rate. This is my honest and unbiased review.

No comments: