Thursday, October 8, 2015

DanceCrazy Ultra Stretch Strap


I received this strap for free and was asked to review it. I'm always looking for new gadgets, so I decided to do it. I'll admit, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when I ordered this. I had hopes that it would help me stretch my achilles tendon, which I've had problems with. I was surprised that there were absolutely no directions included in the strap. I went to the website hoping there would be some directions there, but there were not. So, I turned to the trusty Googles. There are many stretch strap videos and tutorials online, so I was good to go in no time. This strap is made very well, the stitching is secure and the strap is made of a sturdy material. I have been using this for a few weeks and I haven't seen a big difference in my foot, but I can tell that it is helping me get a nice stretch. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YA2HSX6?ref_=cm_rdp_product_img

No comments: