Saturday, October 17, 2015

Natural Makeup Remover - Removes All of Your Makeup with Just Water


We were skeptical of this at first. It just seemed like a nice piece of minky cloth. Which, I suppose it probably is. I had my daughter try this out for me. She first tried removing her makeup on one side of her face with a regular wet cloth. That did not work very well. Then, she used this with some water and most of the makeup (she was wearing glitter, so a small amount of that was left behind) came right off. I tried this today myself, and was surprised at how "grippy" it felt on my skin. It really did a nice job. I was quite pleasantly surprised with this cloth. It also is easy to wash and dries quickly. I received this at a discount. This review is 100% my own unbiased and honest opinion. http://amzn.to/1Pz3B2y

No comments: